Commitment to Safety
Quality Policy Statement
- Roma Transport Services offers a wide range of vehicles to the Oil & Gas Industry and Heavy Haulage section of the Transport Services Industry.
- The stated objective of "Roma Transport Services” is to hire vehicles and trailers that will satisfy the specific requirements of each client. This means that the company builds a level of quality into our services.
- The company has an enviable reputation for quality, which spans over many years. Management is not prepared to rest on its reputation, however. Through the establishment and maintenance of the "TruckSafe" Quality System the company will continue to achieve its quality objectives.
- Roma Transport fleet is fitted with In Vehicle Monitoring system.
- All Roma Transport employees are trained in Heavy Vehicle Driver Fatigue Management.
- Roma Transport Services places great emphasis on the contribution of its employees. It is through their input that the company will continue to supply superior service.
- Quality service and safety does not occur by chance. It is the result of careful attention to all procedures by those who are directly or indirectly involved. Employees at all levels must strive to execute the policy whilst maintaining Workplace Health and Safety requirements and the conditions of the "TruckSafe" program.
Please click any of the following policies to download them as a PDF: